March 9, 2017
With CCleaner, you will always get the maximum performance.
What is CCleaner
If we say, this program is a useful program utility that cleans and optimizes your computer. The best part is that you can find from a site free of charge program.
Another good thing about CCleaner is able to do various scans and fixes very quickly.
The main purpose of the program and clean up unnecessary files on your hard disk when you open the program, you see the various aspects of windows that you can do the search and removal. Google Earth histories or Flash Player configurations such as CCleaner will also hold on to files that are no longer used, detect your installed applications. Maybe Windows lifter removal of their applications more powerful and more useful, but use with caution! If you don’t know what relates to an item in the list of programs to avoid problems leave. Otherwise, you can remove the vital components.
When installing CCleaner, Google Chrome also whether you want to build the application, and CCleaner Web sites, security audits, etc. that you use when logging on asks you whether you want to use to store the cookies.The interface in CCleaner is very easy to navigate and before taking any action, always being asked to confirm that you are sure what you want to do. The record will quickly check its integrity, and there is a useful registry checker that let you fix bad entries after making a backup. CCleaner uninstall and startup tools are very useful and generally increases the usability of this complete little maintenance assistant.
CCleaner system optimization and privacy tool. You can delete unused files from your system.
What You Can Clean Up:
- Internet Explorer: temporary files, URL history, cookies, autocomplete form history, index.dat.
- Firefox: temporary files, URL history, cookies, download history.
- Windows: Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner remove unused and old entries, file extensions, ActiveX controls, Classics, progids, s the uninstaller, shared DLLs, fonts, Help files, application paths, icons, invalid shortcuts and more …
- Third-party applications, temporary and history files, Opera, Media Player, eMule, accident, Google Toolbar, Netscape, MS Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, winace, WinZip and more